Glaukos® started a revolution in glaucoma surgery and treatment with the development of the first Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery device. To date, trabecular micro-bypass technologies such as iStent®, iStent inject®, and iStent inject® W have been implanted in over 900,000 eyes around the world, with more patients benefiting from these procedures every day.
We are delighted to present this 3-part webinar series where some of the most respected doctors in the Asia Pacific regions will share their MIGS experiences, outcomes and insights.
REGISTER IN ADVANCE FOR EACH PART OF THE SERIES IN THE LINKS BELOW.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar and reminders closer to the event date.
PLEASE RSVP FOR EACH EVENT
WEBINAR 1: CLICK TO REGISTER
- The role of iStent inject W in the management of Glaucoma – Dr. Divya Perumal.
- Implementing iStent inject W in different practice settings – Dr. Philemon Huang
- Time: 29th June – 6:30 pm Singapore (5:30 pm Vietnam time)
WEBINAR 2: CLICK TO REGISTER
- iStent inject W Surgical Pearls & Pitfalls. – Dr. Bryan Ang.
- iStent inject W Surgical Pearls & Pitfalls. – A/Prof Shamira Perera
- Time: 26th August- 6:30 pm Singapore (5:30 pm Vietnam time)
WEBINAR 3: CLICK TO REGISTER