Takes into account posterior corneal astigmatism.
– Ignoring posterior corneal astigmatism may lead to the incorrect estimation of the total corneal astigmatism.
– Primary objective: Synthesis 11 mm platform rotational stability analysis with 4 months follow-up.(9)
– Prospective monocentric clinical study.
– Clinically proven rotational stability:
93% of patients with less than 5° rotation from surgery day (D0)
over a 4 month follow-up period.
Average rotation of 2.93° at 4 months
– Acrylic copolymer successfully used for more than 17 years in ophthalmology
– Ultraviolet absorption
– 4 point fixation haptics
– 3 overall diameters to fit the capsular bag:
– Enhanced C-Edge+ ≤ 5microns 360° square edge
6 mm optic across the power range
Orientation notch at the optic edge
Posterior shift: vaulted design for excellent capsular bag adhesion
Homogeneous surface across the power range for consistent injection forces regardless of IOL diopter.
MTF (MODULATION TRANSFER FUNCTION)
Synthesis exceeds ISO 11979-2 standard requirement for optical properties and test methods (0.43 at 100 cycle/mm) at all light conditions and pupil diameter.